OUR PRICE: $286.00 MSRP: $416.00
SP700 series 700 Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter – Heavy Duty.
This DC-AC pure sine-wave inverter has models that convert 12/24/48 Volts DC to 700 watts of AC power at 120 Volts or 230 Volts. This inverter is a high efficiency microprocessor controlled model that is certified to the UL458 standard. This unit has dual NEMA 5-20R GFCI receptacles – other types of input connectors and output AC sockets can be factory ordered. It can also be hard-wired directly to a DC source. Battery cable lugs are also included. Features include wide input voltage, wide operating temperature, RS232 communications and optional Transfer Switch. Protections include overload, over/under temperature, short-circuit, reverse-polarity, low battery, over/under voltage protections. A low power saving mode is an additional feature to conserve energy.
- Pure sine wave output (THD<5%@Normal Load @12.5V/25V/50V ).
- RS-232 communication.
- Power ON/OFF remote control(Green Terminal).
- Remote controller CR8/CR12 operational(user selectable ).
- Input & Output fully isolation.
- Temperature & Load controlled cooling fan.
- Built in advance microprocessor to make friendly interface with user.
- Output frequency 50/60Hz DIP switch selectable.
- Output voltage DIP switch selectable
- Power saving mode adjust resister selectable.
- Tri-color indicators display status.
- AC Trasnfer Function Accessories (TR40)
Input over voltage / Input low voltage / Over temperature / Overload / Short Circuit / Reverse polarity(Internal Fuse)
COTEK SP Series Manual (PDF)
- Product Options
# Option Price Weight 1 SP700-112 $286.00 0.00
- Continential USA - Free Shipping over $200
(Shipping Zones by Country)
Canada, Hawaii and Alaska - Free Shipping over $500 (Shipping Zones by Country)
Weight Zone 1 0.00 $0.00
International - Shipping via Customer Account (Shipping Zones by Country)
Weight Zone 1 0.00 $0.00 Weight Zone 1 0.00 $0.00
Add to Cart